Friday, November 5, 2010

Maxi Dress




Ahhh the maxi dress. My own personal go to for “bumming it”. You don’t have to worry about if you forgot to shave your legs nor do you have to scramble for both top and bottom pieces. It’s effortlessly beautiful. The maxi dress first appeared in 1970’s during the hippie movement. I know a lot of girls who are “Petite” aren’t sure if they can pull this look off. It elongates your body making you look taller and slender. Wear it with heels and people will be sure compliment you on how tall you look. Now when talking about this OMG I find one celeb in particular pulls it off the best. Nicole Richie has worn this dress a million times and each time she looks brand new. She truly embodies the essence of the maxi dress. She captures its simplicity and versatility. Whether she pairs it with peep toe pumps and a leather jacket for a rock/edgy vibe or adds a gold hairline head band and boho flats; it’s always elegant. The dress that I have picture I found on amazon.com for 32.99. It’s beyond gorgeous and easy to mimic one of Nicole Richie’s Maxi-looks. Bun your hair and throw on a cropped denim jacket and your done! I wore an orange one today with neutral woven wedges. Def. an OMG to stay J

1 comment:

  1. heyy!! thanks for coming my blog and following!! really really happy someone enjoys my blog! :D n welcome to the world of blogging!! i'll add ur blog in my bloglist. :D

    ReplyDelete